7 & Half Months in Menlo

 Hello everyone I'm doing great here in Menlo Park! I'm still here which is great and going on 5 transfers which is crazy and exciting and will make it a little over 7 months here. I love it here and it will be tough to leave when I do in probably late October. We had Julian's baptism a couple weeks back which was super cool to see and General Conference this past weekend which was a great experience as well to hear from the prophet and apostles of God. I'm alive and well though and gotta keep it short this week unfortunately but will talk more about the Conference and the miracles and experiences I'm seeing out here in California next week!

I love yall and so does Jesus Christ!
Hasta la próxima! Dios les bendiga!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Weeks In, 2 To Go

Divine Potential

Embrace The Suck