A Series of Events

 This meant to get sent out earlier but it failed to send unfortunately 


Que onda todos!! 3rd transfer in Menlo Park right now (a little over 4 months). It has been great and I am seeing miracles everyday. A lot of events have happened last couple weeks:
- Elder Pingree of the Seventy came for our mission tour and spoke
- my birthday in June
- Transfers and new companion Elder Biteman
- 4th of July 🇺🇲
- my friend Carlos got baptized!!

A lot of awesome exciting events and miracles that have been happening and more to come with our Temple Endowment trip this Wednesday as well. So a lot of spiritual high to come. A scripture that has kept with me a lot these last couple of weeks is 2 Corinthians 12:10, which I invite yall to give a read, absolute dawg-like. 
Love yall!
Dios les bendiga 🙏

















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Weeks In, 2 To Go

Embrace The Suck

Good Herbz and Gerrari